From datacenters and financial institutions to hospitals and manufacturing centers, power outages and fluctuations are not an option. At best, companies suffer from lost productivity, idled manpower, delivery penalties and equipment malfunction or damage. Join industry leaders at Critical Power 2016, April 13-14 in Schaumburg, Ill., to discuss the best strategies and solutions available and how they can be integrated into your operations.
Industry Trends & Standards
- The Role IoT will play in the Facility of the Future Blue Pillar
- Energy Storage Systems: An Update on Developing Codes and Safety Standards UL LLC
- Harnessing IoT and Predictive Analytics for Uninterrupted Service Ontegrity
- The Shrinking Enterprise Data Center How to Manage Space, Power and Cooling in a Changing Environment Quality Power Solutions
Power Quality, Distribution & Reliability
- Designing for Critical Power Reliability ASCO Power Technologies
- Effective and Efficient Power Quality Solutions Applied Energy LLC
- Intelligent Power Distribution in the Data Center Enlogic Systems
- Replacing Uninterruptible Power Supplies with Automatic Transfer Switches TSi Power Corp.
- Protecting Your Enterprise: Critical Power Beyond the Data Center Schneider Electric
- Hybrid UPS for Mission Critical Application with Lowest TCO CE+T America
- Protecting Your Business Efficiently with Rotary UPS Hitec Power Protection, Inc.
Batteries & Fuel Cells
- Benefits of Transitioning from Lead Acid to Li-Ion Batteries for Datacenter
- Backup Power LiiON
- Clean Energy Back-Up Power Solutions: The Role of Advanced Fuel Cell Technology in Protecting 21st Century Critical Facilities and Networks Altergy Systems
- Stationary Batteries: Why They Fail and What Can be Done to Prolong Battery Life Interstate PowerCare